Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Weekend




We had a fun weekend full of chili and candy! Friday night we had our ward trunk or treat. We had it with 3 other wards. Since I am the Activities Leader in my ward, I was behind the scenes making sure chili was on the table and things were organized. Sterling said Taylor had a blast passing out candy to all the kids. He didn't like going to the cars that much. Saturday night we went to Udalls for their traditional Halloween Party. Taylor was FREAKED out by the costumes, especially my cousin Doug who dressed up as a robot. Taylor is still talking about it and how scared he was. It was an awesome costume. Friday night was cold and we had to bundle Taylor up in long sleeves and a coat. Saturday night we were just right with flip flops and short sleeves. It was a fun weekend and Taylor made a GREAT DOCTOR!

6 comments:

Sarah and Doug said...

I don't think Taylor was the only one freaked out by Doug's costume, there was a lot of kids that didn't want to get too close! I'm glad you guys were there! Cute pictures! -Sarah

Dubb Days said...

He is a cute doctor! I love that he loved to give candy away to everyone. That is a great family pic on top of your blog

Kasey Strong said...

Taylor makes a really cute doctor! Where did you even find tiny scrubs that small? Anyway, cute. I'm sad that we haven't gotten to see you guys in a while, but it looks like you're doing well, so I'm glad. And still pregnant... Blah!

Jessica said...

I love his costume! he makes a cute doctor :-)

Georges said...

what a cute little doc! I didn't know you were the activities leader in your ward...I actually was just called to be the activity leader in my ward too! It should be a fun calling!

Traeger Tribe said...

He is the cutest doctor ever!