Sunday, November 29, 2009

Gabby the Elf






Last night we had fun going to Anthem outlets. On our way we stopped to eat at Bajios! I love that place and it's in very north Phoenix, so we rarely go. While we were gone, Gabby the Elf stopped by and dropped of presents in behalf of Santa. He gave us all Christmas PJ's, an ornament, and the Polar Express. Love this time of year!

6 comments:

Misty said...

We do the same thing, except our elf is Bernard. I love to get my kids even more excited than they already are for Christmas!

Kasey Strong said...

What a cute thing to do! How lucky that Gabby the Elf came by to get you all excited!

Meg said...

I love your knew PJ's and Gabby the elf is a great idea! Your tree looks awesome and great minds must think alike.. we both have the same star on top of the tree!!

The Wildes said...

I love the elf letter and gifts, so cute! Your holiday decor is beautiful too. Let's play this week.

Chad, Krissie, Sotera & Slade said...

Awwww! I love Gabby the Elf!!! I love your Christmas stuff!! So on the ball!!! Good Job!!

Meedy said...

What a great idea...you make things so cute too. I bet tay loved it.