Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Patch




There is a cute pumpkin patch off the side of the road in Mesa on Baseline between Gilbert and Stapley. I had been telling Taylor all day we were going to a Pumpkin Patch and he couldn't wait...and I wasn't sure if he even knew what that meant. I asked him if he wanted to feed the animals and go on a hay ride and he said, "nope, just the pumpkins." So, I saved myself $10 and just went for the pumpkins. He had a blast going around getting the perfect pumpkin...that he could pick up. He loves his pumpkin and hopefully he won't fall apart when we carve it tonight.

2 comments:

Scott and Cheryse said...

What fun!!

Shalauna said...

Something is not right in this picture! Taylor is adorable, however picking out pumpkins in shorts, t-shirt, and flip flops thats just not fair! How great life is when you live in AZ. PS: It was SNOWING here today. It is going to be a VERY LONG winter!