
Sterling was home for lunch and they were playing baseball and he fell and bumped his head on the kitchen chair. Taylor was brave. Very brave. I was not. I'm so glad Sterling was home because I was in sheer panic all afternoon. It's just a cut, but a big one. How sad. I'm so thankful everything worked out the way it did. Sterling was home, no traffic, an empty ER waiting room, Rookie of the Year, a nice Hospital lobby I settled in, and most of all, an INCREDIBLE husband who handles these situations like a pro!
6 comments:
Poor Tay-look at that gash. Good job getting through it. I always wonder what I would do if I was ever faced with a bunch of blood. Sounds like you guys did great!
Boys will be boys!! Glad you all made it through. Cute blog. You are always so good at getting updates family pics. Too cute!
SOOOO glad to hear Taylor's ok - I'm glad you had Sterling with you!!
Glad you got him in and took care of it fast. Good thing Sterling was home, but I am sure you would have been fine. You are a good mom.
Oh I am glad for you!! I know I will be bad when someone needs to go get something stitched or worse, put in a cast!
Ohhh that looks like it hurt! (For you too!) OWWW! I love that he's smiling in it though... boys love this sort of thing!
Post a Comment