



We made a last minute trip to Utah. My youngest brother comes home from his mission tonight, which is the reason we came. We LOVE being able to spend time with family and we came to BEAUTIFUL weather! We haven't even been here 24 hours, and Taylor is having the time of his life!!! We went to the park this morning, and he didn't want to leave.
4 comments:
I love these pictures they are so cute. Family time is so fun!
I can't believe that your brother is already home! Have fun with your family & enjoy the weather!!!
You look beautiful! Isn't Utah weather great right now?! Congrats on your bro coming home. Ahhh, I just love welcoming missionaries home. I'm sure you had a great time!
I love that picture of you and Sterling, very cute! I am jealous of you guys going home....
Post a Comment