Unpacking. Need I say more? My definition of unpacking is: totally unpacking, organizing, and putting things on the walls. So, when all that is done, I'll take pictures and show you the finished product...for now. But, you'll have to wait because I am not "done" unpacking.
We love our new place. We usually swim everyday, except this week. Taylor loves his new surroundings and we're hoping to make a lot of new friends here.
Sterling loves his job and is getting certifications out of the way so he can really dive into his job.
My mom is in town this week helping her mother who had a knee replacement about a month ago. She's staying in Mesa, but we're trying to see her as much as we can. Taylor LOVES his grandma and I love that I get a little break every once in a while. I have mixed feelings of living far from family. I like that the "Gabbitas" family does their own thing without family too close, but I really miss them sometimes...I mean our close, immediate family. We're lucky to have some extended family close.
So, we're still alive and be prepared for the big debut of pictures that will happen...hopefully sooner than later.
And, may Betty Ross rest in peace. Don't forget Flag Day is Sunday!
7 years ago
5 comments:
Steph, when you're moving you're aloud MONTHS of post-free guilt.
I remembered that flag day was Sunday and that it is your most favorite day of the year. I remember when we went to Bettsy Ross' house in Philadelphia last summer.
Can't wait to see your new house!
Hey glad to hear you're alive over there! I feel the same way about moving in - everything has to have a 'home' for me to feel moved in. I'm excited to see your new place though! Sure miss you around here! Want to come back for ladies night next week ? :>
Can't wait to see the inside. Isn't this so much fun, you know not being students anymore.
Post a Comment