Saturday, May 9, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY


...to my amazing MOTHER! I have the best mom in the whole world. She has taught me to be a good person, a good wife, and a good mom. The older I get, the more I realize I am like her in a lot of ways. She has influenced a lot of people throughout her life and she influences a classroom of 1st graders everyday. She is also the best grandma in the world. She's awesome with her grandkids and Taylor loves it when she tickles him to sleep. Love you mom, hope you have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Ilene Strong said...

Thank you Steph, what a beautiful tribute. Nothing brings me more happiness than to see my children walk in the way of the Lord. You are doing an awesome job with that and I appreciate the mother you are in your family. What a blessing you are in my life and thank you for the happiness you have brought me so many times. Happy Mother's Day to you also. Of all the mothers on earth, Taylor got to come to you. He is so lucky! Thanks Ster and Steph for the sacrifices you are both making so Steph can be a stay-at-home mom. I love all three of you and am so proud of the GREAT things you are doing in your lives.

Greg Strong said...

Which one is the Mom?

Joy said...

Congrats to Sterling on graduation. By the WAY you look just like your momma!