Friday, May 29, 2009

Gross


We INVESTED in a Spot Bot (carpet cleaner). I've been wanting to clean our furniture and car seats. Our dining room has carpet, so I thought it would be a great thing to have. So, the first project I did was the BACK SEAT of our '96 Camry.

Here's a little history of this car. We bought it in New York. We traded in our crappy, but super cute Jetta for a Toyota and we were sick of a car payment. This car had/has super low miles and runs just fine...aside from a few luxury noises of a an old car. Sterling has been driving it and he wanted to drive our other car to work since it looks nicer. The back seat of the '96 Camry just looked like it needed a good clean.

Well my friends, this is what I sucked up out of that seat. Coffee? Coke? Who knows. All I know is that we've lived with this mess for almost 3 years! It probably needs round 2, but the seats look AMAZING!

5 comments:

Scott and Cheryse said...

Gross!! At least it will be clean for a little while.

Susanne said...

Oooo! I've been wanting to borrow my friends steam-vac and clean our car seats and carpet. Now I want to even more.

Jessica said...

that is totally GROSS! I now really want one, my car and house could use a really good cleaning. :-) Hope you are getting all settled in after your move.

Jolynn said...

We need to borrow that thing. I can't stand furniture that is dirty.

Makelle said...

Sick...I decided to do the same thing to our 'new' car we got...same thing. I've been wanting to get a spotbot for a while...now, I'm convinced :)