Wish we had a pool to use! But then again - Jayden loves water and has NO fear! I would be worried about him jumping into the water without an adult around.
Yah - Colton comes home on the 8th of July! He's in Peru. I got the countdown idea from your blog. Hope that you don't mind. :)
5 comments:
Only a couple more days to go!! Have fun packing!
Nice! I hope Tayor likes swimming--you are going to get quite a tan. Oh and congrats on 7 years. Isn't it crazy!
Why would you ever want to leave your current place? I loved it. ;) Just kidding, your new place looks great! Congrats Sterling on graduation!
good luck on the move!
Wish we had a pool to use! But then again - Jayden loves water and has NO fear! I would be worried about him jumping into the water without an adult around.
Yah - Colton comes home on the 8th of July! He's in Peru. I got the countdown idea from your blog. Hope that you don't mind. :)
Post a Comment