
I decided that when you move as much as we do...there is a lot of cleaning out. Sterling and I have been married almost 7 years and moved across the country twice. I'm sick of hauling around junk. I thought I did a pretty good job moving from NY to AZ, but I just knew there was stuff we could get rid of, and that's what I've been focusing on the last couple of weeks. Today I did our storage closet and...oh, what interesting things you can find. My favorite - a huge rubbermaid box container that had "oil changing" stuff that probably cost a total of $2 and motor oil in the bottom of the box. HELLO! Sterling has already replaced the $2 worth of "whatever" and where did the small amount of oil come from??? GARBAGE! I just kept finding things that I totally forgot I had, like a box full of baskets, because everything has to have a place...and I purchase them as I need them...HELLO! GARBAGE! It's things like this that just take up space and all our space is precious. Don't even get me started on furniture and a brand new fridge we just had to leave in NY or dump when we got here. It's time to replace!
2 comments:
I so need to do this too! I'm constantly amazed at all the crap we can accumulate... it's a good thing we move often or we'd never go through stuff! Oh and who took your pic in front of the Thunderbird sign? I love it and want one too!
Isn;t it amazing what we collect! I used to have a hard time letting go, but I am getting better.
The video of Taylor singing is super cute!
Post a Comment