Temple Square Christmas lights.
Taylor and Ellie as newborns.
Taylor and Ellie-turning 2 years old, eating cupcakes.
We've had a fun week! It started off with an overnight date in Salt Lake. It was our first one since Taylor's been born. We left him with my parents and he did much better than I thought. A big thanks to mom, dad, Garrett, and Kasey for letting us enjoy such a fun evening.
We had the annual Strong Family Game Day on New Year's Day. We play games and win a prize. Everyone goes home with a prize, but what you get depends on what place you take.
The week ended with an early birthday party for Taylor and his best friend Ellie Carver. Taylor and Ellie were born 12 hours apart in New York. We're positive they were best friends in heaven because Ellie's mom, Katie and I spent a lot of time together while our husbands were at work. We had dinner at Red Robin and then had cupcakes at the Carver's. Sterling left for Costa Rica today with a school group, so we did it early so he could be there. Taylor's birthday is this week...more fun to come!
2 comments:
Happy 2nd Birthday Taylor!! hurry and come home so we can go to the mall and celebrate with you :) We miss you guys!!
I can't believe he's already two! I'm a little jealous of the overnight date. We have still never done that. We had planned to before the boys were born and it still hasn't happened. Someday!
Post a Comment