
My sister came to American Fork (where my parents live) from Tooele to spend the day with me and Tay (a few days before we left to come home to AZ). We had a fun day together! The last thing we did for the day was take our boys to Kangaroo Zoo in Pleasant Grove. It was a bunch of blow up slides and toys and the boys had a blast. Their favorite part was their Aunt Kasey who played with them the entire time. Thanks Kasey, we missed you Garrett!

Sterling's grandparents are in their late 80's and still get around great. They live in Benjamin, UT. We went and visited them before we came home to AZ. Grandma Hickman had a box of blocks that all her grandkids would play with. Taylor had a blast and Sterling loved watching Taylor play with things he played with when he was little.


We spent the day in Mesa on Friday because my dad was in town. Since we were already there, I got together with 2 of very good friends, Alison and Natalie. Alison has 3 little boys (Preston, and twins Caleb and Brigham). Preston and Taylor loved playing together. The picture of our boys didn't turn out very well. It was so fun to catch up on our lives. I love living in AZ so I get to see people I grew up with! It was so nice of Natalie and Alison to make the trip from Queen Creek to Mesa so we could spend some time together. Thanks ladies!
2 comments:
Andrew just looked over my shoulder while I read this post and saw a picture of you. He said, "Hey, I see Stephanie." I didn't know he knew your name so well.
Looks like you had a good time! I can't believe how big Taylor's getting!
Post a Comment