Thursday, October 2, 2008

Vanguard, Scottsdale, AZ



We're excited to announce that Sterling has accepted a job with Vanguard in Scottsdale, AZ. We're excited and feel very blessed! He graduates in May and hopefully will start the middle of May. We're in some very tough times and so we see this as a huge blessing.

Sterling worked for Vanguard in PA this summer and loved it. He really liked the company and the people he worked with. I am from Arizona, so it will be nice to stay close to family.

13 comments:

Megan said...

Congrats guys! I hope that May comes fast for you so you can be done with school.

Webster Family said...

Yeah!! I was beginning to wonder! I can't wait until everything is finished up with Intel! :) Congrats!!

S and B H. said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! I am so happy that you get to stay in AZ. I hope you get to live closer to me ;)

kachers said...

Congrats that's awesome!! I'm glad you'll still be here in the winter!

Jen Petty said...

Hey! Congratulations! That is great... Now you guys can relax a little!

Traeger Tribe said...

YAY!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! That is so awesome! I'm glad you'll be here in the valley too.

CandraWynne said...

YEAH!!! I've talked to you several times and after I uhung up I thought man I forgot to ask her again!! CONGRATS! and we are glad that you'll be staying in AZ :)

Dubb Days said...

I had gotten your email before I read this and was so happy for you. It can be amazing how the Lord works. Proof that when you trust his judgement--no matter how crazy it seems, things work out. Tell Sterling congrats!

Jessica said...

This is great news!!
I am so happy for you and your family.

Shawn Jensen said...

That is very exciting, congrats on getting to stay in AZ and on the job. We live in the very East Valley of Mesa, in a single family home. We love our neighborhood. We should get together sometime. Just let us know. We are going to Hawaii this month, but other than that we are free.

Meg said...

Congrats Sterling and Steph you more than deserve this! We are so so happy for you!! Only 8 months left to go!

Tikes said...

You know Colby and Catie live in Gilbert.

I am sure he will see your comment on my blog and drop you a hello.

Carling Family said...

Gabby Congrats on the New JOB. It is nice to know that you are still alive.