Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tagged by Becky

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH

The Office
America's Got Talent
The Dr.'s
The Today Show
Semi Homemade with Sandra Lee (when I have cable)
Deal or No Deal
Wheel of Fortune
Reba

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS

Red Robin
Cheesecake Factory
Panera (on the East Coast)
Legal Seafoods (on the East Coast??)
Fogo De Chao (yummy Brazilian steakhouse)
Outback
PF Changs
Five Guys

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY

Laundry

Grocery Shopping

Went to the Mall

took a nap

took a shower (before 10am!)

Ward Trunk-or-Treat

Watched Game 3 of World Series

Checked e-mail

8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO

More space
Sterling to graduate
Taylor to listen to me
Cooler weather
being able to fit into smaller pants
getting a pumpkin with Taylor
Thanksgiving
Christmas in Utah

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST

A house
going on a trip with Sterling
Bedroom set
leather couch
a bunch of $$$ in savings
paying off ALL debt
A 2008 Toyota Highlander
SEE WICKED!!!!!!

8 PEOPLE I AM TAGGING

Steph Holmes
Shawna Tenney
Amber Knudsen
Candry Wynne
Joy Williams
Bobbi Leavitt
Marilee Poulson
Misty Shawcroft

4 comments:

Erin Wittwer said...

Come to NY we can see Wicked together! That's on my wish list too!

Mom of four said...

I go by Marilee Poulson now :)

Be watching out at Adventures in Threeland for my 8's!

We're coming to AZ for Thanksgiving. You guys going to be around?

Jessica said...

I want to see Wicked too!
I love these tags, so fun to read. :-)

Amber said...

Okay, I tried to do this post on my blog and realized how boring it was! I couldn't think of 8 of anything. I am lame, I know...