Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Good-Bye Villanova


We had a great time in PA this summer. I can't believe it's over. When we first got there, I thought the summer would never come to an end. Then, time just flew by. This picture was taken outside our dorm we nestled in for the summer. Needless to say, I can't wait for my own bed and personal belongings. Sterling is still in PA (living out of a hotel...poor guy) and Taylor and I are in Utah until Sterling comes to get us. His internship ends the 15th and then he'll drive to Utah.

7 comments:

Paola said...

Oh that is so sad! I'll be getting back to AZ in a couple of weeks (I'll probably be arriving on the 25th). I can't wait to see you and catch up!!

Steph (and Bryant) said...

Cracking up at Tay in that pic. He looks like he is shouting for joy to leave!! Can't wait to hang out again!

CandraWynne said...

Glad that you had a good summer but it will be good to have you back in AZ!! Have a safe trip!

Meg said...

I am glad to hear you are alive,Tay and I were getting worried about you two!

I can't wait to get back and see you guys. I am so happy you liked living in PA. Have a safe trip back home. We should see you there around the 26th.....

Round two!!

Jessica said...

Wow, that did go by fast!
To bad we weren't in Utah the same time, I flew home on the 5th.
Have fun in Utah:-)

Dubb Days said...

Hope you are enjoying your time in Utah. Betcha can't wait for Sterling to join you!

Jen Petty said...

I can't believe it is over either! Time just doesn't even seem to be the same anymore now that we are out of school. I don't think any place we live will ever be the same as AZ with all the fun people so close! Enjoy it while it lasts!