Thursday, July 24, 2008

My brother Garrett got married today



Congrats to Garrett and Kasey Strong! They are officially married!

5 comments:

Steph (and Bryant) said...

YAY!! Congrats to them! Can't wait to hear how the day went!!! Did you do her hair? It looks awesome. They look so cute and of course so happy!!!!!

Dubb Days said...

How was the temple? It is pretty, huh? Hope all went with the reception! It was great to see you!

Dubb Days said...

ahh! Steph I accidently just erased my memory card with our pics on it! I thought I had already downloaded them. ughh! Could you please email me the one you got of us?

Amber said...

Wait--is this your brother? Did I know that he was getting married? I guess I knew he was dating someone. What temple is that? Anyway, Congrats!

Jessica said...

What a cute couple they are.
I am so happy for them. :-)
We were at temple square on the 24th, I wish I would have seen them.