Happy Birthday Sterling!
Happy Birthday Ster. I wish we could celebrate with you guys, but that would be a long drive!
Happy Birthday to you!! I hope you guys are celebrating, we wish we could be there to party with you. We will make up for it back in AZ.Have a great day!!
Happy B-day! Wish you were here to celebrate!! Have a fun day!!!!
Happy Birthday Ster! Lilly loves you.
hey ster! i sent you a pretend present to the pretend postoffice. Maybe you should pretend to go get it and predtend to like it.youre welcome!
July Birthday's are the Best! :-)Happy Birthday!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Sterling!
Happy Birthday Ster. I wish we could celebrate with you guys, but that would be a long drive!
Happy Birthday to you!! I hope you guys are celebrating, we wish we could be there to party with you. We will make up for it back in AZ.
Have a great day!!
Happy B-day! Wish you were here to celebrate!! Have a fun day!!!!
Happy Birthday Ster! Lilly loves you.
hey ster! i sent you a pretend present to the pretend postoffice. Maybe you should pretend to go get it and predtend to like it.
youre welcome!
July Birthday's are the Best! :-)
Happy Birthday!!
Post a Comment