

When we lived in NY, we were told that the 2nd largest mall in the US was there. We move to PA, and we are told the 2nd largest mall in the US is here. Who's right? Who cares? They are both HUGE malls. And, by the looks of things, the King of Prussia Mall in PA is bigger than the Palisades Mall in NY. We went and checked out the King of Prussia Mall yesterday. It was a nice walk and we only got through half of the mall. Here are some pictures of Taylor playing in a fountain there.
2 comments:
Oh how I love big malls!! That is a pretty cool fountain that Taylor is looking in. And by the way he is getting so BIG. What a cutie:-)
That looks like a huge mall! I would go and make laps aroud the mall.
I love the post below. I think we love the green even more coming from the capitol of dirt! It is so funny how the trees and grass make the biggest difference!
Post a Comment