Thursday, May 1, 2008

Home away from Home


IBIC - International Business Information Centre (aka - the library)

WAY TO GO STERLING!
This has been Sterling's home...away from home...or vice versa? He has spent more time at this building than at his own house...where his bed is. BUT, HE IS HALF WAY THERE! Sterling took his last final for this term and has 2 trimesters left until he graduates. Time has flown! One year from right now, we (he) will be done! We're excited for all our friends who are graduating, sad to see them leave, and jealous they are done. Congrats to everyone for finishing another trimester!

2 comments:

Jen Petty said...

I'm sure he won't miss the IBIC too much! Good luck guys!

Meg said...

Steph,

You guys had the right idea to wait and come to SLC, it is freezing!! I am missing you guys already! Drive safe this weekend!

(Tay is having Sterling withdrawls...Should I be worried?)