Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL OF YOU! I'm thankful to be a mom and to have the best mom in the the world. What would we do in this world without mothers? I hope all of you moms have a very special day!

5 comments:

Joy said...

Cute card! Happy Mother's Day!!

S and B H. said...

YOU LOOK HOT!!! Seriously that shirt and your tan and of course you beautiful hair....you look great. Happy Mother's Day to you!

CandraWynne said...

I'm not sureit thats a shirt or a dress but it looks really good on you!!! Happy Mother's Day to you as well. Hope you have a great summer!! :)

Jessica said...

happy mothers day to you!! Hope you had a great one:-)

Dubb Days said...

What a great picture of you two!! You are getting a good tan and it is only May! Hope your trip is going well and now that you drove 11 hours, doesn't a plane ride for the next leg of the trip sound heavenly!!