Sterling has been very busy at school and has been getting home really late. After Taylor goes to bed, I've been trying to have ME time and do something I normally wouldn't do. Well, last night, I made this cute craft. Happy Spring!
Steph, When I get back from San Fran now I know what we will be doing while our husbands sleep at the library! Just kidding but I really do want to know how you did that. Have a great weekend!
Oh wow! that is adorable. Well, yet again I am going to have to have you teach me how to do another thing that is cute. I didn't even know you guys were moving!? How fun but sad to see you guys go. it has been nice having you guys at all the fam events. Love ya!
7 comments:
I LOVE me time and I LOVE your spring craft. Very cute!!
So cute! How did the Modge Podge go? Was it easy to work with? You did a great job--love it!
Steph,
When I get back from San Fran now I know what we will be doing while our husbands sleep at the library! Just kidding but I really do want to know how you did that. Have a great weekend!
Ok you told me you weren't crafty!!! YOU HAVE TO TELL ME HOW YOU DID THAT. It is so cute.
hey steph my email address is candra.wynne@yahoo.com. Thanks!!
Ok Stephanie - WOW. Sign me up because I want to know how you did that, too! It's super cute!
Oh wow! that is adorable. Well, yet again I am going to have to have you teach me how to do another thing that is cute. I didn't even know you guys were moving!? How fun but sad to see you guys go. it has been nice having you guys at all the fam events. Love ya!
Post a Comment