
We were babysitting until Saturday night and we decided to stay in Mesa until Sunday because my cousin was blessing his baby. So, we stayed at my grandparent's house. We woke up to irrigation! Taylor loves to roam the back yard, and now his play area was full of water! Sterling decided to see if Taylor would even like it. Well, saying he loved it would be an understatement. Taylor had a blast! What a way to start off a Sunday morning!!!
4 comments:
CUTE POSTS. Glad you had a fun weekend. Okay, Taylor looks like a mini Ster in the irrigation pics--he is gonna walk just like his daddy. Cute pics!!!
Good scrapbooking! I also like your header. It might have been there for a while, but I'm just seeing it :p Looks Good!
Looks like you have a water boy on your hands!!
Steph, what scrapbook program do you have. I really want to buy one but have no idea what is a good kind or even where to buy it??
Post a Comment