Saturday, March 15, 2008

Is 14 months too early for golf?



The weather was perfect on Thursday and Sterling was done with school for the weekend, so we decided to go to the driving range.  Taylor LOVED holding a golf club and walking around on the grass. When we took the club away from him and put him in his car seat, he screamed.  I bought him a cheap plastic golf set and he hasn't put the clubs down.  Sterling is LOVING every minute of it!

7 comments:

S and B H. said...

You have obviously learned how to upload pics :) I had a lot of catching up to do on your blog!!! FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!

Jessica said...

I was missing your posts! I do not think that golf is to young for a 14 month old. He looks like he had a lot of fun! Cute pic's:-)

Dubb Days said...

Reminds of the good ole days golfin with you two.. Someday again I hope WITH THE KIDDIES

Jen Petty said...

He is starting young. Who knows... maybe the next Tiger Woods!

RPH said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I am so envious that you guys are outside already! We are still covered in snow.
I finally learned how to photoshop. I saw Lous blog header, so I had to change mine to be more sprin-y, like hers. you did a great job on it! Thanks for the previous one that graced my blog for so long. I got lots of compliments on it!

Megan said...

Like father like son!

Traeger Tribe said...

The family that golfs together stays together!