KA was the designated "bargain purse finder". She did a great job!
Sterling and Taylor at Aunt Lu's
Taylor feeling his new teeth.Last weekend, we had a bunch of family in town. I say "we" because Sterling's little brother was in town for a baseball tournament for his high school team, (which I forgot to take my camera to) and I had a couple of aunts and a couple of cousins in town. It was the best weekend I've had in a long time. Perfect weather, perfect fun...and well...not so perfect sleep. Living in Glendale, I don't feel like I live "where I grew up," meaning, AZ. But, when I visit Mesa, less than an hour away, I feel like I'm at home. It's a great feeling!
Thursday: Baseball Game, airport, Neilsen's Frozen Custard
Friday: Pedicure (thank you Aunt Kristi for babysitting), Shopping, nap, eating, Neilsen's Frozen Custard
Saturday: Shopping, visiting, eating, Neilsen's Frozen Custard
Sunday: Church, visiting family, KA's left-over Neilsen's Frozen Custard (thank you!)
1 comment:
I'm so glad that you had fun with the Henshaw's and other family members. I bet it was just torture to eat Neisen's every day, shop, and get a pedicure.
Post a Comment