
I kept hearing that it was good to read to your child. I kept hearing that it's good bonding time with you and your child, yada, yada, yada. HAVE YOU TRIED KEEPING TAYLOR STILL? I can't even cut his fingernail without him throwing a tantrum and wanting to do it himself! WELL, I figured out a solution. He still has a bottle when he goes to sleep, and he will keep still during the time he drinks his bottle. So, I make him a bottle, read him a story, and then put him down. It has worked wonders! It has been the routine now for 2 weeks. Sterling enjoys doing it when he's home at night. {Don't you worry...it works for cutting his fingernails too!} As I have learned, this will probably change in a month or so, but it works now...and that's all that matters!
4 comments:
Hi Steph! Thanks for the comment! I use Photoshop Elements. It is pretty user friendly, but there is still a ton I wish I knew how to do. By the way, Taylor is so dang cute! And Lilly was the exact same way in her carseat. You turn them around and walla they like being in the car. Its incredible!
Yay! Score one for mommy!
We did the same thing w/ Xander for a LONG time. At naps and at bed time. Sometimes he still asks for milk & storytime b/c we always made it a big deal. Way to go! Someday they'll just let us be in charge right??
I was just noticing your shirt in your Easter picture and thought how much I like it. Then again you have always had cute clothes
Post a Comment