Monday, February 11, 2008

This is what happens...


...when you're getting ready for the day and Elmo's World is over.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Steph (and Bryant) said...

Just wait til he's on top of your table when you come to check on him!! Love that boy!

Megan said...

Stuff like this makes you mad at first and then you realize how cute they are and you can't possibly get mad at them! Congrats on the first steps Taylor. He is so cute and growing up fast.

Dubb Days said...

Oh the precious getting ready moments that Elmo's world has provided me. I know how it goes--once you hear Elmo play his song on the piano, you know it is count down time to trouble!

Joy said...

I have seen this scenario countless times. You are not alone.

Jessica said...

I can totally relate!! Some day we will be able to take a shower with out worrying about what our children might be doing or getting into:-)