Saturday, January 12, 2008

Why I love this time of year in AZ...

  1. Glendale, AZ
    48°F Clear (right now)
    Today 65° 41°
    Sun 65° 41°
    Mon 65° 38°
    Tue 67° 38°
  2. I wear sandles EVERY DAY!
  3. We can take Taylor to the park
  4. We have yet to turn on the heater in our apartment
  5. just last week, we were in a foot of snow in Utah

Love it!

4 comments:

Steph (and Bryant) said...

Me too!!!! The ballpark was really fun today. We will have to go next time you are all down here visiting. I am pretty sure it will be open everyday now. Hope you did something fun!!

shawnajctenney.blogspot.com said...

I am SOOOO Jealous!!! I hate winter time in UT!!

Greg Strong said...

I would like to request a picture of Taylor using his walker. Dad

Joy said...

You have GOT to love this weather! I wouldn't trade it for the world. :)