Monday, January 21, 2008

Tagged...

Thanks Steph...I hate these! But, mabye you'll all enjoy getting to know me a little more...

1. What two things do you always have with you? cell phone and a diaper

2. What is your favorite TV show? The Office, any Game Show, Rachael Ray, and The Today Show

3. What is your middle name? Don't have one

4. What characteristic do you despise? Unhappiness (is that a word?)

5. Favorite item of clothing? any item of clothing that is NEW.

6. If you could go anywhere in the world for vacation, where would it be? Hawaii or Tahiti

7. What color is your bathroom? Green and Tan

8. What did you want to be when you were little? A MOM

9. How are you today? Great! for a Monday! Sterling has another week off school so I love that it's only Monday!!!

10. What is your favorite candy? Almond Roca, and whatever I feel like at the moment.

11. What is your favorite flower? Tulips, daisies, and gerber daisies

12. What is your favorite thing to do? Entertain at my house and be with people!

13. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red

14. Last person you spoke to on the phone? It was last night...my mom.

15. Hugs or kisses? Hugs

16. What is under your bed? What's not under my bed!

17. What is your favorite smell? Laundry isle at any store

18. How many keys on your key ring? 2 car keys, pool key, house key, old house key that doesn't work, and a TON of store cards.

19. What are the top three qualities you value in a friend? Someone I enjoy being with, fun, cares about me.

20. Who is your favorite friend from high school? Probably Steph. I saw more of her my senior year in High School that I did my own family...thank you Beauty School...glad that's over!!!

4 comments:

Steph (and Bryant) said...

Love it! Thanks for playing along. See I learn more about you even having spent almost a year straight with you (and of course some that I could have answered FOR you)!!!! Love ya!

Jessica said...

So fun to read more about you. I know that the surveys are painful to feel out, but I really love reading them:-)

Steph (and Bryant) said...

Oh I am jealous of your new header....I want to learn tomorrow!

Steph (and Bryant) said...

I love that you are playing around with all the colors and fun headers. THANK YOU for making my header....you are soooo talented!!