Fact: I live in a very warm place. I use to live in a very cold, beautiful place. Would I rather have a scenery of beautiful Fall colors, or a warm winter...right now I'm thinkin' a warm winter.
Habit: I like cracking the knuckles of my big toe. I always hear that if you crack your knuckles, they would swell and you would have problems later in life. Lie. My chiropractor told me that's not true...so I crack my toes and my finger knuckles.
Fact: I'm scared of big dogs. Don't ask me why. Who considers a big dog (meaning the size of me) playing when he's jumping all over me? Don't like it.
Habit: I must have a sweet treat after lunch or dinner or both. It just makes the meal complete.
Fact: My favorite time of year depends on where I live. I love the Fall back East. It's beautiful and just the perfect temprature. I love the Spring in Utah. Everything comes to life and the weather is just perfect. I love the Winter in Arizona. No snow scraper needed, no salt on my car, no heating bill twice the amount of our mortgage in Utah...(gotta love cold winters in New York).
Habit: Every time Sterling walks out the door I ask him if he has his cell phone. He's never forgotten it, and he's very responsible, but I still ask him. What if I needed to talk to him for any reason? He would need his cell phone. OCD on my part!
7 years ago
2 comments:
I am missing the Fall weather back East too!
I love it!! So fun to read more about you. Arizona would be nice in the winter. I am a little scared for our first winter in Grand Rapids.
Post a Comment