So cute, Stephanie. Tim gave me the link to your blog. We need to organize another triple date for after Thanksgiving sometime. I figure, if us ladies pool our power, we can lure our husbands away from the IBIC for at least a few hours. :) Dec 7th, maybe?
So it was so fun to see you and your fam yesterday!! Please come around more often. And thanks for the towel mildew smell advice link, Craig hates it because our towels get stinky so fast-I swear it is because there is little airflow to our bathroom!!
2 comments:
So cute, Stephanie. Tim gave me the link to your blog. We need to organize another triple date for after Thanksgiving sometime. I figure, if us ladies pool our power, we can lure our husbands away from the IBIC for at least a few hours. :) Dec 7th, maybe?
Breena
So it was so fun to see you and your fam yesterday!! Please come around more often. And thanks for the towel mildew smell advice link, Craig hates it because our towels get stinky so fast-I swear it is because there is little airflow to our bathroom!!
Post a Comment