Stephanie, Amy emailed me a link to your blog, so I sent you an invite to mine. It's great to see you and your sweet family and watch all of you grow. I hope you are enjoying life in Arizona. We'll have to come back West for a visit someday. Love you! Becky & Ryan Blake and family
I can't believe how big our babies are. Jackson turned 9 months on the 3rd. Your little guys is so cute. Love Arizona in the fall and Spring. I went to Elementary school in Tucson.
4 comments:
these are all such great pictures. Taylor is adorable!! I am so glad you are having such fun in Utah. Travel home safe!!
Stephanie,
Amy emailed me a link to your blog, so I sent you an invite to mine. It's great to see you and your sweet family and watch all of you grow. I hope you are enjoying life in Arizona. We'll have to come back West for a visit someday.
Love you!
Becky & Ryan Blake and family
Stephanie-
Our email is blakesinga@cox.net
(Think of it as "Blakes In GA" for Blakes in Georgia.)
Glad you came by to read!!
I can't believe how big our babies are. Jackson turned 9 months on the 3rd. Your little guys is so cute. Love Arizona in the fall and Spring. I went to Elementary school in Tucson.
Post a Comment