Friday, October 12, 2007

New York in the Fall


New York is absolutely beautiful in the Fall. The leaves change color and the weather stays pretty nice. Living in Arizona, you don't see many trees and cactus don't change color. For the last 2 years, I've seen New York in the Fall and I must admit that is something I am really missing this year. The house we moved from in NY had a beautiful backyard with lots of trees. I couldn't wait to see it this year, and well, now I'm back in AZ. If any of you get the chance to go to New York, I suggest the Fall. This is a picture of Sterling and I in Central Park about a month before we moved to New York. In this picture, you get a small flavor of what I am referring to. I sound like Meg Ryan in the movie, "You've got Mail." She says she loves NY in the Fall. Good thing that is one of my favorite movies!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jessica said...

What a cute picture of you two. New York does look pretty in the fall. My dream is to go there around Thanksgiving time. May be some day!!