I would probably choose the top one. He is such a great mix of both of you! Sounds like you guys are having a great time in AZ. I love checking your blog to see what you are up to.
I choose the top picture, but both are very cute!!
I would also choose the top one! So cute, i love his smile. I think he got your smile, nice and big!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I would probably choose the top one. He is such a great mix of both of you! Sounds like you guys are having a great time in AZ. I love checking your blog to see what you are up to.
I choose the top picture, but both are very cute!!
I would also choose the top one! So cute, i love his smile. I think he got your smile, nice and big!
Post a Comment