You need to have him wear that outfit to the D-Back's game!!! Of COURSE the first time I was pregnant, the first thing my dad did was buy me a DARLING NYY outfit for the baby! He bought it at Yankee Stadium. It has ruffley underpants with a NYY ruffley striped top. All I have to say is, I am jealous of you: #1. You live in AZ. #2. Your seats at the Yankee game in NY. #3. You can go to D'Backs games any time you want. #4. Taylor is the cutest thing alive. P.S. I voted for sugar cookies with frosting, even though they sound absolutely NASTYYYYY right now since I am preg. Miss you guys! Kimber
1 comment:
You need to have him wear that outfit to the D-Back's game!!! Of COURSE the first time I was pregnant, the first thing my dad did was buy me a DARLING NYY outfit for the baby! He bought it at Yankee Stadium. It has ruffley underpants with a NYY ruffley striped top. All I have to say is, I am jealous of you: #1. You live in AZ. #2. Your seats at the Yankee game in NY. #3. You can go to D'Backs games any time you want. #4. Taylor is the cutest thing alive. P.S. I voted for sugar cookies with frosting, even though they sound absolutely NASTYYYYY right now since I am preg. Miss you guys! Kimber
Post a Comment